Do you or your front-of-house staff regularly receive questions from customers asking about ‘tourismy’ things to do while visiting Lennox & Addington? If so, you’re invited to join us on a Bus Tour of Naturally L&A on Thursday, May 12th from 9:30am to 1:30pm.
This opportunity is open to lodging providers, restaurants and retailers in Lennox & Addington County. Businesses can have up to two representatives participate in the tour.
The bus will depart from the Museum of Lennox & Addington, 97 Thomas Street East, Napanee and will visit a variety of tourism experiences in Lennox & Addington County, stopping at a variety of agri-tourism locations, wineries, breweries and historic sites. Lunch will be provided.
- Museum of Lennox & Addington, Napanee
- Hickory Lane Alpacas, Greater Napanee
- MacKinnon Brothers Brewing Company, Bath
- Fairfield-Gutzeit House, Bath
- Wynn Farms Pick Your Own Flowers, Adolphustown
- Bergeron Estate Winery, Adolphustown ( Lunch)
- Old Hay Bay Church, Dorland
Space is limited. Please RSVP Rob Plumley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-453-1010 to confirm your space to this free event. The deadline to register is May 9th.