Town of Greater Napanee
Completely charming and constantly evolving
On the outskirts of the town you’ll find a lush rural area and within its borders a bustling little community with lots of amenities. This includes an eclectic array of one-of-a-kind stores as well as nationally known favourites.
- Downtown Napanee – Boutique-style shopping, top-notch restaurants and pubs, a pretty waterfront and beautiful architect make Downtown Napanee a real gem.
- Museum of Lennox & Addington – This welcoming spot is a museum and a community hub with displays, events and archives.
- Springside Park Trails & Falls – Enjoy a beautiful walk alongside the Springside Parks Falls and the Napanee River and take in the gently cascading waterfall.
- Allan Macpherson House – Explore the restored home of Allan Macpherson – one of the area’s most prominent members in the 1800’s.
- Napanee Golf & Country Club – This 9-hole golf course is one of the oldest in Canada, built in 1897. The majestic trees and well-maintained grounds make for a great round of golf.
- The Napanee Beer Company – Making the best beer possible is an obsession for owner, Geordan Saunders. His passion for the art of craft brewing can be tasted in the lagers and ales that this local brewery is producing.
- Old Hay Bay Church – This is the oldest Methodist building in Canada and the second oldest church in Ontario! Although today it’s no longer used for religious services, this tiny church is open to the public as a museum.
- Disco Ball Events – Lace up those roller skates and go retro for a few hours of nostalgic fun.
Reasons to Live in Greater Napanee
Greater Napanee is a great place to live. Here are some of the reasons why residents enjoy living here.
- Lower housing costs
- Reasonable cost of living
- Low crime rate
- Great location
- Access to health care
Plan Your Visit
Plan a Move Here
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.