North & South Fredericksburgh
Embrace the history of this charming area
No matter where you find yourself in this charming community, you’ll be close to water. With views of Lake Ontario, North & South Fredericksburg attracts those who love the water.
- At one time goods were transported by ferries that linked the settlements and primitive roads
- Mills were essential part of survival for early settlers
- North Fredericksburg Sports Complex – Soccer pitches and ball parks are available in this well maintained sports complex. Address: 1208 County Road 8, Napanee, ON
- Hickory Lane Alpacas – Stop in and meet the alpacas at this cozy little farm. You’ll also be greeted by some friendly chickens, pigs, goats and a peacock!
- Wynn Farms – Come in for the pick-your-own or pre-picked apples but stay for so much more. Wynn Farms also creates an amazing themed corn maze each year, and offer some moonlight maze walks as well.
- Silver Birch Alpacas – Stop in and meet the herd or even adopt your very own alpaca at Silver Birch.
A Great Resource for History Buffs
Reasons to Live in North & South Fredericksburgh in Greater Napanee
North & South Fredericksburgh in Greater Napanee is a great place to live. Here are some of the reasons why residents enjoy living here.
- Lower housing costs
- Reasonable cost of living
- Low crime rate
- Great location
- Access to health care
Plan Your Visit
Plan a Move Here
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.