Community comes together in Enterprise
This close knit community comes together to use the ballpark and outdoor rink located in Enterprise. There are also quite a few unique stores here to browse through.
- Enterprise Public School is a small rural school with big spirit that offers Kindergarten to Grade 8
- Liv Simple Farms – This small, family-run goat and flower farm specializes in farm fresh body care, specialty cut flowers and Nigerian Dwarf goats. Here you’ll also find farm & lifestyle workshops and seasonal events.
- Salvage Garden – This former church is a fitting setting for the quirky collection of architectural objects showcased at Salvage Garden. Stop in and see how they are creatively giving new life to old objects.
- Enterprise Ball Park – This park has a lit baseball diamond with bleachers and outdoor ice rink (seasonal), picnic tables and a small playground. You can find this park at 38 Cross Street in Enterprise.
L&A County Trails – Bike Routes
Reasons to Live in Enterprise in Stone Mills
Enterprise in Stones Mills is a great place to live. Here are some of the reasons why residents enjoy living here.
- Lower housing costs
- Reasonable cost of living
- Low crime rate
- Great location
- Access to health care
Plan Your Visit
Plan a Move Here
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.