With lakes and trails nearly Denbigh is a great place for those that love lake-life and nature. If you love to fish or go boating, the Denbigh or Mocassin Lake are close by.
In the early 1900’s Denbigh was a self-sufficient community that learned how to take care of themselves because other towns were several days of travel away. This meant there was a variety of blacksmiths, mills, hotels, churches and a few stores to provide necessities.
- The Denbigh Library is located in the Addington Highlands Community Centre and has a huge selection of reading materials, DVD’s and audio books as well as computer workstations.
- There is also a Denbigh in North Wales!
- Rose Hill Nature Reserve – The beautiful and unique 358 property is in a remote area with ponds, wetlands and several creeks. This is a great place for hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and picnicking.
- Glaeser’s Country Story – Every Saturday Glaeser’s Country Store offers sweet bakery treats. You’ll also find groceries, giftware, fishing supplies and more in this gem of a store.
- Denbigh Farms – Denbigh Farms has been in the Marquardt family since 1860. You’ll love their natural raw honey, beeswax products, and Canadian Shield maple syrup.
Reasons to Live in Denbigh in Addington Highlands
Denbigh in Addington Highlands is a great place to live. Here are some of the reasons why residents enjoy living here.
- Lower housing costs
- Reasonable cost of living
- Low crime rate
- Great location
- Access to health care
Plan Your Visit
Plan a Move Here
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.