All hands on deck
Our central location is right in the midst of smaller lakes and rivers but also huge waterways like Lake Ontario. In fact, you can get anywhere in the world by water from L&A with public access to Lake Ontario and the Bay of Quinte.
The Napanee River provides immediate access to the Bay of Quinte and Lake Ontario. Dock your boat at Conservation Park and take a scenic walk down the trail at the mouth of the river. In Napanee, take a stroll and enjoy all the area restaurants.
Dock your boat at Loyalist Cove Marina
- Docking facilities (85 slips) 20’ to 50’, draft up to 8’, hydro
- Seasonal & transient slips available
- Storage: Outdoor & heated indoor – summer & winter
- 25-ton travel lift on site with flexible haul-out & launch
- On-site boat maintenance and boat repair services with certified mechanic
- Repairs: Fiberglass, gel coat, refinishing, carpentry, metal fabrication, rigging
- Boat transportation: air ride and hydraulic trailers
- Fuel (diesel and gas) and pump out services
- Approved Canada Customs Port of Entry check-in
Looking for more places to launch?
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.