All hands on deck
Our central location is right in the midst of smaller lakes and rivers but also huge waterways like Lake Ontario. In fact, you can get anywhere in the world by water from L&A with public access to Lake Ontario.
The Napanee River provides immediate access to Lake Ontario. Dock your boat at Conservation Park and take a scenic walk down the trail at the mouth of the river. In Napanee, take a stroll and enjoy all the area restaurants and shopping opportunities.
Dock your boat and explore!
Loyalist Cove Marina in Bath
Join international boaters at Loyalist Cove Marina, where you’ll find a full-service marina within a sheltered, deep-water cove.
- Docking facilities (85 slips) 20’ to 50’, draft up to 8’, hydro
- Seasonal & transient slips available
- Storage: Outdoor & heated indoor – summer & winter
- 25-ton travel lift on site with flexible haul-out & launch
- On-site boat maintenance and boat repair services with certified mechanic
- Repairs: Fiberglass, gel coat, refinishing, carpentry, metal fabrication, rigging
- Boat transportation: air ride and hydraulic trailers
- Fuel (diesel and gas) and pump out services
- Approved Canada Customs Port of Entry check-in
Conservation Park in Downtown Napanee
Boaters, take a scenic trip up the Napanee River to beautiful Downtown Napanee. Tie up at Conservation Park and have immediate access to a wide variety of activities and amenities. It’s a short walk to Downtown Napanee where you can enjoy and an array of shopping and dining opportunities.
Looking for more places to launch?
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.