Bath Museum of Loyalist Township
Some of the museum's artifacts are over 400 years old!
The Old Town Hall, home of Bath Museum, is nothing if not storied. The building was completed in 1861. Serving as a venue for various concerts, legion meetings, auctions, festivals, bingos and Christmas parties and operating as the Bath Town Hall until 1970. The Bath Museum found its home in this historical building in 2009. You will find no shortage of treasures inside, UEL, WWI, WWII memorabilia. The museum has a rich collection of arrowhead and tool artifacts dating back 400 years.
- The Tuscan Portico is patterned after civic or judicial Roman buildings
- Go on a self-guided walking tour
- This is one of the village’s most visited landmarks
back this far
The site is a designated historic property under the Heritage Act.
- Built because a Division Court Judge objected to the noise of the school children when holding court sessions in the Bath Academy. This judge refused to return until a permanent court house was built.
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.