Napanee Golf & Country Club
Bring your “A” game to score well
The course boasts beautifully manicured, fully irrigated fairways made challenging by mature trees, rolling hills and intriguing water hazards. The course has nine holes, with different tees for the front and back nine. The forward tees play 5,388 yards and the regular tees 5,877 each for 18 holes. The 18-hole par is 70. The challenges presented by the course are the undulating fairways and greens with subtle and not so subtle slopes.
- Although only 5,877 yards for 18-holes, the fairways, majestic trees and well-maintained grounds make this course play longer than the posted distance
- Golf lessons and clinics available
- Check out the Pro Shop for the latest in golf equipment
- The most famous golfer to have played the course is Sam Snead, who played two rounds here in August of 1959
- Although the course is 9-holes, it’s course is strategically designed to play as a full 18
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.