Camden Braes Golf & Country Club
Environmentally friendly fun
Camden Braes Golf & Country Club is a challenging 18 hole course, just minutes from Highway 401 in Loyalist Township.
The course is well-maintained with water hazards, large beautifully sculptured greens and mature trees. A true pleasure to play, the course winds its way through the picturesque Eastern Ontario countryside, challenging even the most discriminating golfer with its regulation course, the blue tees hitting the 6,668 yard mark.
- Environmentally friendly with electric golf carts, conscientious water management and organic fertilizers
- Family built, owned and operated since 1976
- Book your wedding here
- Braes ‘n Ale offers delicious food
- Play are round of billiards in the Pool Room
- One of the largest dance floors in the area
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.