At their core – they’re all about fun!
Delicious and juicy apples aren’t the only reason to visit Wynn Farms. They’ve turned their orchard into a wonderful place for everyone to visit with lots to see and do.
Apple picking is open from mid-August through to the end of October, this is THE place to go to pick your own apples or choose your own pumpkin from their pumpkin patch. There is also decorative gourds, butternut, acorn, spaghetti and sunshine squash available.
Beginning in mid-July 2022, they now offer pick-your-own flowers at their brand new site, just 7 km west of the apple orchard near Adolphustown. Be on the lookout for small group picking sessions, girls nights, date nights, kids sessions, workshops and other similar gatherings.
There’s so much to explore at Wynn Farms:
- Pick-your-own or pre-picked apples
- Pick-your-own or pre-picked pumpkins
- Explore the themed corn maze
- Get your photos taken in 15 acres of sunflowers
- Pick your own floral bouquets
- School groups are very welcome
How do you like them apples?
At Wynn Farms Apple Orchard the apples are red, ripe and ready to go! Well, they are when you follow the wooden red-apple signs to the apples that are ready to eat. Choose your favourite kind or try something new, you can’t go wrong at Wynn.
- Jersey Mac – Aug
- Paula Red – Mid Aug
- Lobo – End of Aug
- MacIntosh – Early Sept
- Spartan – Mid Sept
- Honey Crisp – Late Sept
- Cortland – Oct
- Gala – Oct
- Red Delicious – Oct
- Empire – Oct
- Ida Red – Oct
How do you like them flowers?
Wynn Farms Pick-Your-Own Flower Farm is a sight to behold. Explore 15 acres of sunflowers on their wonderful new property that overlooks Lake Ontario. You can also pick your own bouquets from 25+ varieties of flowers on more than 10,000 plants!
- Bells of Ireland
- and so much more
- A 2L jug of apple cider takes 7lbs of apples to make
- School groups are welcome from mid-September to the end of October
- Apples float because they are 25% air! Who wants to bob?
Location and more details:
Apple Orchard: 8191 Loyalist Parkway
Flower Farm: 9592 Loyalist Parkway
- They supply the apple bags, no need to bring your own.
- Pick your own or grab and go some pre-picked goodness.
- Green means stop & Red means go! But only at Wynn farms where they use green markers to tell you where not to pick and red ones for apples that are ready to go.
- No garbage zone. They kindly ask you to take home what you bring.
- Pack a picnic, there are picnic tables ready to use.
- Visit the maze, you’ll love it!
Accommodations close by
Plan a day at Wynn Farms and then stay nearby to take in more area attractions. There is lots to see and do in L&A. Our local accommodation partners are ready to give you a home away from home experience.
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.