At their core – they’re all about fun!
Delicious and juicy apples aren’t the only reason to visit Wynn Farms. They’ve turned their orchard into a wonderful place for everyone to visit with lots to see and do.
Open from mid-August through to the end of October, this is THE place to go to pick your own apples or choose your own pumpkin from their pumpkin patch. There is also decorative gourds, butternut, acorn, spaghetti and sunshine squash available.
Plan some time to visit the Wynn Pioneer Village where the star attraction is the corn maze. Your adventure will have you learning fun facts while working your way through the maze.
Come for the apples, but stay for so much more:
- Pick-your-own or pre-picked apples
- Pick-your-own or pre-picked pumpkins
- Corn Maze
- Fun activities and recipe stations in the maze
- Meet the Wynn family
- School groups are welcome
How do you like them apples?
At Wynn Farms Apple Orchard the apples are red, ripe and ready to go! Well, they are when you follow the wooden red-apple signs to the apples that are ready to eat. Choose your favourite kind or try something new, you can’t go wrong at Wynn.
- Jersey Mac – Aug
- Paula Red – Mid Aug
- Lobo – End of Aug
- MacIntosh – Early Sept
- Spartan – Mid Sept
- Honey Crisp – Late Sept
- Cortland – Oct
- Gala – Oct
- Red Delicious – Oct
- Empire – Oct
- Ida Red – Oct
- A 2L jug of apple cider takes 7lbs of apples to make
- School groups are welcome from mid-September to the end of October
- Apples float because they are 25% air! Who wants to bob?
- They supply the apple bags, no need to bring your own.
- Pick your own or grab and go some pre-picked goodness.
- Green means stop & Red means go! But only at Wynn farms where they use green markers to tell you where not to pick and red ones for apples that are ready to go.
- No garbage zone. They kindly ask you to take home what you bring.
- Pack a picnic, there are picnic tables ready to use.
- Visit the maze, you’ll love it!
Accommodations close by
Plan a day at Wynn Farms and then stay nearby to take in more area attractions. There is lots to see and do in L&A. Our local accommodation partners are ready to give you a home away from home experience.
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.