The Bee Spot
Take a tour – it’s the bee’s knees
Visit the honey farm and learn what it’s like to be a beekeeper. Suit up in their provided beekeeping gear to get a close up look at a hive and see these magnificent bees in action. You’ll dive into the world of honeybees during this unforgettable experience and learn all about honey.
The Bee Spot is a family-run farm, created out of passion and curating only the finest raw and natural products. The family works together, dedicated to the environmental well-being and to keeping their fuzzy, yellow and black friends healthy and thriving. Any hive products you purchase from them are the real deal; raw and natural.
See what the buzz is all about:
- Bee tours
- Stop into the farm store for honey products
- Purchase all you need to become a beekeeper… including the Queen Bee!
- Their flower fields are a beautiful place to book a photo shoot
- Visit the farm-gate store to buy bee products
- You can learn what it takes to be a beekeeper, purchase the gear start your own apiary.
Location and more details:
695A Addington St,
Tours and more
Accommodations close by
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.