Bergeron Estate Winery
Time to toast
With ideal growing conditions the wines being produced at Bergeron Estate are a wine connoisseurs dream. Stop by the estate and try their Pinot Noir, Gamay Noir, Vidal, Riesling and Gewurtraminer, which are some of the best in the area. So good that they have won many awards. Bergeron Estate only uses only their own grapes, and sources local orchards for Cole Point – their delicious hard apple cider.
Stay for dinner! On site is Nonna’s Pizzeria, with crusts made from scratch and toppings made from local ingredients. Bergeron’s also offers four-course wine and food pairing dinners, and is also available for corporate or private events.
One winery, so much to do:
- Wine tastings and pairings
- Wine Tours
- Family friendly events
- Wine soaps & wine teas available
- Shipping available
- Stay in their suite or camp on site
- Book your wedding or event
they are open!
- Ontario is perfect for wine growing with over 17,000 acres of vineyards
- Bergeron estate first plantings were in 2003
- Tourism business of the year 2008
Location and more details:
Always an event
Not only can you reserve the suite at Bergeron Estate, but there are plenty of other options in the area. Plan your stay in L&A and take in all the agri-tourism opportunities and get back to nature.
Stay in the know! Sign up for our newsletter.